« Home | A ZYF Murder Mystery » | Days of thinking » | Exams are over! » | 1 more day to freedom »

Table of Contents

Well, time has passed really quickly.
This past few weeks, i've been through YF camp again, christmas shopping and Musical rehearsals. My feelings are a whirl and sometimes i ask myself if the choices i make are really for my own good or am i just confused.
Will share a quote from CS Lewis now, it really made sense to me as i was doing my morning reading for my qt.

"Give up yourself and you will find your real self. Lose your life and you will save it. Submit to death, death of your ambitions and favourite wishes everyday and death of your whole body in the end : subject with every fibre of your being, and you will find eternal life.

Keep nothing back. Nothing that you have not given away will ever really be yours. Nothing in you that has not died will ever be raised from the dead. Look for yourself, and you will find in the long run only hatred, loneliness, despair,rage,ruin, and decay.

But look for Christ and you will find Him, and with Him everything else thrown in."
- Beyond Personality, C.S. Lewis


Sometimes i will lose understanding of anything that's happening outside of me and within. But i will hold onto you God, I will cling onto You. (Psalm 73:28)

Listening to

  • Give You Back by Vertical Horizon
  • Come Pick Me Up by Ryan Adams