« Home | Table of Contents » | A ZYF Murder Mystery » | Days of thinking » | Exams are over! » | 1 more day to freedom »

Expectations... expectations... expectations.

I've come to realise that my expectations of certain people just won't cut it anymore.

For certain people, you expect them to react in a certain way or to do certain things or to change something about them that just isn't right. But somehow the feeling always lingers in the air and people generally don't change.

Hmm, should i stop trying or should i just continue my efforts? It just seems rather pointless when people evidently have their own lives to lead. Its just frustrating because these people may or will just one day leave my life and when they do, i'll probably have very little chance to try to change them or mold them anymore.
Do you know that when you are lost, or if you try very hard to regain what has been gone for so long, it is almost impossible? Someone once told me we only know what we have/had the moment we lose it. And slowly but surely, you are losing more than you will ever know.

I may be holding onto a rope, but the threads are thin and are slowly slipping out of my grasp.
Oh Lord, if it be your will. Use me and make me a blessing, more than i can ever hope for.

Bro, a Blessed New Year.. May God bless you abundantly, and may you remember to give back to Him your best..

Post a Comment